5-day Beijing Winter Muslim Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-B-03
- Tour days: 5 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Beijing
Transfer via: flight – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Beijing)
Upon arrival at Beijing Capital International Airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Beijing
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Niujie Mosque, Chinese Tea Shop
Today Beijing city starts from leisure walking through the largest square in the world - Tiananmen Square, and then enter the Forbidden City. It is the largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors’ reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years. Lunch will be taken at a local Muslim restaurant. In the afternoon, transfer to the Niujie Mosque – with more than 1000 years’ history. It is known as the oldest one of Mosques in Beijing. After that, we will have a visit to the Chinese Tea Shop, drink tea and learn Chinese traditional tea culture. Free evening for your leisure time in Beijing.
Day 3 Beijing
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Badaling Great Wall, Jade Factory, Ming Tomb (Changling), Photo stop at the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube
Today meet the guide and drive to explore the Great Wall of Badaling Section. You will take a short hiking and climbing to the top of the wall and leisure walk on the wall or you may choose to take the cable car with own expense (cable car CNY80/pp for round-way). You will have lunch at local Muslim Restaurant. In the afternoon, pay a visit to the Jade Factory. Followed tour to the Ming Tomb (Changling). On the way back to your hotel, have a photo stop to visit the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube (exclude entrance fee).
Day 4 Beijing
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Silk Workshop, Madian Mosque
Today, meet the guide and drive to visit the Temple of Heaven Park. It is a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God’s bless of the whole nation. Before lunch, have a visit to the Silk Workshop where you will have a chance to see how to make Silk. Afternoon, visit the Summer Palace. Today’s tour ends at the Madian Mosque. Free evening for your own exploration.
Day 5 Beijing/Exit
Transfer via: flight –your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Beijing)
Free at leisure until meet the guide and transfer to the airport for the flight back to your sweet home.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Meet your guide and transfer to your hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Beijing||Pay a full day visit to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Niujie Mosque, and Chinese Tea Shop.||B|
|Day 3||Beijing||Tour the Badaling Great Wall, Jade Factory, Ming Tomb (Changling), Photo stop at the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.||B|
|Day 4||Beijing||Tour the Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Silk Workshop, and Madian Mosque.||B|
|Day 5||Beijing/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.