4-day Chengdu Jiuzhaigou Winter Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-J-01
- Tour days: 4 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Chengdu
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport transfer (Chengdu)
Upon arrival in Chengdu, meet the local guide and transfer to the hotel check in. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: domestic plane for economy class - our arrangement
Activities for today: Chengdu Panda Base, transfer to airport (Chengdu), airport to hotel transfer (Jiuzhaigou)
Morning meet the guide and transfer to visit the lovely pandas at Chengdu Panda Base. After that, we will drive to the airport for the flight to Jiuzhaigou. Upon arrival, meet the guide and drive to Jiuzhaigou Valley and check into the hotel.
Day 3 Jiuzhaigou National Park
Activities for today: Jiuzhaigou National Park
Full day explore Jiuzhaigou Reserve. There is a word goes that in China: "He who returns from Jiuzhaigou will not see the water landscapes in other places again". Today, you will verify this word by visiting the Long Lake, Multi Color Pool, Panda Lake, Mirror Lake, Tiger Lake, Nourilang Waterfall, Pearl Waterfall, etc.
Day 4 Jiuzhaigou/Exit
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport transfer (Jiuzhaigou)
After breakfast, drive to Jiuzhaigou airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival in Chengdu||Meet your guide and transfer to your hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou||Visit Chengdu Panda Base. Fly to Jiuzhaigou.||B|
|Day 3||Jiuzhaigou National Park||Visit Jiuzhaigou National Park.||B|
|Day 4||Jiuzhaigou/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.