2-day Xiling Snow Mountain Ski Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-X-01
- Tour days: 2 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Chengdu/Xiling Snow Mountain
Transfer via: private car
Activities for today: snowmobiling, sledding, hot air ballooning, flying disc, skiing
Morning meet your guide in your hotel lobby and then drive 2-3 hrs to the Xiling Snow Mountain in Dayi County. Upon arrival take cable car up to the ski resort to enjoy some interesting activities, such as snowmobiling, sledding, hot air ballooning, flying disc, skiing etc (all items are self-pay).
About ballooning: the hot air ballooning is tethered flight. The hot air balloon is anchored to the ground by a rope and is let out slowly. You will float up gently and be able to watch the scenery transform as you ascend. This option is particularly favored for those who are scared of the thought of flying up too high. Generally these flights last about 15 minutes and reach approximately 100 meters.
Day 2 Xiling Snow Mountain/Chengdu
Transfer via: private car
Activities for today: Skiing, free sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy skiing (self-pay item) at the Xiling Snow Mountain Ski Resort or have a free sightseeing in Riyueping. In the afternoon drive back to your hotel in Chengdu or drive straight to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
The skiing fee, suit, tool are not included in the tour.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Chengdu/Xiling Snow Mountain||Meet your guide and drive to Xiling Snow Mountain. Enjoy snowmobiling, sledding, hot air ballooning, flying disc, skiing etc.||L|
|Day 2||Xiling Snow Mountain/Chengdu||Enjoy skiing and free sightseeing. Drive back Chengdu.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.